do you ever have second-hand obsessions
like one of your friends is super obsessed with a thing so whenever you see something about it you’re like “YES THIS THING” but you’re not the one obsessed with it. they are. you know very little about this thing and yet it still excites you because it excites your friend
- Marvel: Introduces Thanos.
- Marvel: Confirms Thanos will appear in multi-picture deal.
- Marvel: Hints at Infinity Gauntlet.
- Marvel: Introduces Infinity Stones.
- Marvel: Confirms Infinity Stones will appear across multiple movies as a running subplot.
- Fans: HOLY SHIT GUYS AVENGERS 3 HAS TO BE CIVIL WAR
I wanna be
where the people are
I just noticed that Jarvis has his own stocking. Tony Stark hangs up a stocking for Jarvis at Christmas. And there are at least two extra stockings up there so Tony totally gives his bots stockings too.
I think the important part is that the stocking for Jarvis is completely different from the others. It’s loud and silly looking and the name is written in what looks to be a child’s handwriting.
That’s the stocking Tony made Jarvis, the real human Jarvis, when he was young.
I doubt it’s the stocking Tony made for flesh-and-blood butler!Jarvis as a kid; all that digital green you see, that’s binary code! THIS IS THE STOCKING TONY STARK, BILLIONAIRE BUSINESSMAN AND TECH GENIUS, //hand-made// for his goddamn AI //as an adult//, and if that is not the saddest, cutest, most precious, most endearing thing, I dunno what is
Accurate representation of me playing GTA V.